NTT Communications Hong Kong Tai Po is located in the area Tai Po, Hong Kong (Hong Kong, SAR of China), and the colocation data center is carrier neutral. The data center was last updated on 21-10-2014.
NTT Communications Hong Kong Tai Po Data Centre are built according to world-class standards, with 24 x 7 x 365 operations by a team of professionals. From simple server co-location to large scale deployment with managed services, we offer complete one-stop solution to accommodate different needs of customers from small to medium size businesses to global enterprises.
NTT Communications Hong Kong Tai Po Data Centre>
NTT Communications Hong Kong Tai Po Data Centre is a premium data centre newly opened in late 2007. Reside inside a dedicated building for data centre, it offers unmatched scalability and resilient for the most demanding power and cooling requirements.
The ISO-certified Kwai Chung Data Centre was established in year 2000 and has proved to be very popular since it was opened. It offers cost effective collocation services ranging from 1/4 rack, 1/2 rack to full racks for maximum flexibility for every budget and every customer.
– Data Centre is ISO certified operations, and support from a total quality management system
– Direct connect to NTT Com’s global Tier 1 backbone network, one of the world’s largest backbone networks
– Full range of managed services for servers, firewalls and networking devices
– Carrier-neutral data centre with terminations from all major carriers in Hong Kong
– Business Resumption Centre (BRC) just next door, offering a complete business continuity solution
– Dedicated private suites in data centre
– 24 x 7 x 365 Command Centre offering remote hands and other support services
– 24 x 7 x 365 CCTV and access control
– N+1 air conditioning and humidity control
– Dual UPS with diesel generator for uninterrupted power supply
– FM200 and pre-action systems for fire suppression
Additional Service Features at NTT Communications Hong Kong Data Centre
– Cooling Capability for Your High-power Demand
Today ultra-thin, powerful servers need highly specialized round-the-clock cooling. As a result, our NTT Communications Hong Kong Tai Po Data Centre incorporates optimum-efficiency cooling systems supporting power density up to 5200W per square meter.
– Purpose-built for Your Future Expansion
To meet your future business growth, all of our facilities were purpose-built with scalability and flexibility in mind. Ready for your expansion, our NTT Communications Hong Kong Tai Po Data Centre can accommodate up to 3500 racks with fully customizable options.
– Tier III+ Fully Redundant Infrastructure for Your Business Continuity
Every piece of infrastructure is fully redundant, power, air conditioning systems, telecommunication facilities are equipped with at least N+1 redundancy to ensure no single point of failure.
– Multiple-level Physical Access Security for Your Peace of Mind
To protect your mission-critical equipments and sensitive information from unauthorized access, we utilize a comprehensive range of stringent security measures such as Wi-Fi tracking and three-factor authentication access control.
» HGC Retail Cloud enables enterprises
» Verizon expands reach of its 100G network in Asia-Pacific
» More Int’l Bytes: Ciena, Verizon, Seaborn, Hutchison
» NTT Communications to expand operations in India
» Ciena to further upgrade Japan-US Cable network